Search by Activity Type:
Phillip Island Activities & Attractions
Activities & Attractions
There are many unique man made attractions on Phillip Island guaranteed to entertain. The Maze ‘N Things, The Chocolate Factory, Wildlife Coast Cruises, National Vietnam Veterans Museum, Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit home to the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix held every October with V8 Supercars and Superbikes racing during the year to name but a few.
"1 kilometre from main Phillip Island Bridge"
Viewing windows allow you to observe the manufacturing of the highest quality hand made chocolates.
Samples/Sales Boxed Chocolates/Truffles/ Cream Bars
Open 7 days Cafe on site for meals, coffee etc
Open Daily from 10am.
A vast display of weaponry and exhibits depicting the period of Australia’s longest war .
Experience Australia's best hologram type exhibit. See fully equipped Cobra Helicopter and over 20,000 memorabilla items.
Café on site. Light Meals Great Coffee.
* Seal Watching Cruise drift amongst a colony of up to 5000 fur seals at Seal Rocks. * Twilight Bay Cruise * Cape Woolamai Cruise * Winter Whale Watching Cruise * Wilsons Prom Day Cruise. Groups or Function Charters. * Please Check Off Season Hours
Learn to surf at Smiths Beach, Phillip Island, in some of the most beginner friendly waves in Victoria with one of the most established Surf Schools in the country.
For first hand advice call in and have a chat to the staff at Island Surfboards in Thompson Avenue Cowes or Smiths Beach.
Surfing lessons are available.
Due to the variable and at times unsafe conditions of south coast beaches, visitors are urged to swim between the flags at patrolled beaches.
Visitors are also encouraged to talk to the surf lifesavers about the location of beaches appropriate to their level of competency.
Contact Woolamai Beach Surf Lifesaving Club on 03 5956 7311 for up to date patrol times. and details about summer programs
Scenic beach front picnic spots and free electric bbq’s are at Mussel Rock and Erewhon Point and Red Rocks. Public toilets are on the esplanade at the end of Thompson Avenue
Explore ‘The Islantis Surf Experience’ just over the bridge at Newhaven.
Discover surfing in an unique and immersive way.
Shop the latest fashions next door at Rip Curl Phillip Island.
Kit up with the best Surfboards, Wetsuits, Accessories - buy or hire.Take a happy snap in the Big Wave or Combi Van in the car park. Be immersed in a wraparound surfing movie.
Discover “Dude”, The Big Wave Café and The Island Accommodation, all in the same complex
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
Australia's Finest Short Game Facility Located On A Private Beach. Championship Par 3 Golf Course.
2 Club Pitch and Putt Course. Extensive Practice Greens.
Studio Style Accommodation.