|Australian Skydive at Torquay Airport|
|32 Blackgate Road Torquay VIC 3228|
Victoria’s Most Spectacular Coastal Jump
Tandem Skydive Bells Beach, Torquay
Or Learn to Skydive Solo.
Excellent Safety Track Record.
Professionally Edited DVD's & Stills.
Gift Vouchers Available
100% Pure Adrenalin - Guaranteed! Operating 7 Days a Week
|Spring Creek Horse Rides & Accommodation|
|245 Porttreath Road Bellbrae VIC 3228|
Holiday farm self contained cottage. Ensuite, open fire, sleeps 8. Pets welcome. Horse riding.
|• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards|
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
|Torquay Airport-325 Blackgate Road Torquay VIC 3228|
Open cockpit Tiger Moth flights.
Extreme aerobatics for thrill seekers
Flights over the Great Ocean Road including 12 Apostles flights.
|Information about fishing along the Great Ocean Road.|
List of best baits to use for each fish species.
Detailed information on the species of fish you might expect to catch in this area.
|1 Great Ocean Road Torquay VIC 3228|
Open to the Public
Enjoy the panoramic views, the warm and friendly atmosphere together with great food. The dress code in the clubhouse is neat casual. There is ample parking in the underground car park. Golfers can purchase refreshments from the Sport Lounge to take on course with them, including beer, soft drinks and snacks.
Sports Lounge opening hours:
Sunday- Thursday 10am until 8pm (Meals available to 6pm)
Friday- Saturday 10am until 11pm
For group dinner functions on other nights, please contact Administration during business hours.
|Torquay Visitor Information Centre|
|Surf City Plaza Torquay VIC 3228|
Call in for maps, guides and information on Torquay and Surrounds or the Great Ocean Road.
|Local laws prohibit sleeping in vehicles in a public place. Please ensure you arrange suitable accommodation proir to your trip|