|930 Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925|
"1 kilometre from main Phillip Island Bridge"
Viewing windows allow you to observe the manufacturing of the highest quality hand made chocolates.
Samples/Sales Boxed Chocolates/Truffles/ Cream Bars
Open 7 days Cafe on site for meals, coffee etc
|The Rotunda Cowes VIC 3922|
* Seal Watching Cruise drift amongst a colony of up to 5000 fur seals at Seal Rocks. * Twilight Bay Cruise * Cape Woolamai Cruise * Winter Whale Watching Cruise * Wilsons Prom Day Cruise. Groups or Function Charters. * Please Check Off Season Hours
|25 Veterans Drive Newhaven VIC 3922|
Open Daily from 10am.
A vast display of weaponry and exhibits depicting the period of Australia’s longest war .
Experience Australia's best hologram type exhibit. See fully equipped Cobra Helicopter and over 20,000 memorabilla items.
Café on site. Light Meals Great Coffee.
|Rip Curl Phillip Island & Islantis Surf Experience|
|Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925|
Explore ‘The Islantis Surf Experience’ just over the bridge at Newhaven.
Discover surfing in an unique and immersive way.
Shop the latest fashions next door at Rip Curl Phillip Island.
Kit up with the best Surfboards, Wetsuits, Accessories - buy or hire.Take a happy snap in the Big Wave or Combi Van in the car park. Be immersed in a wraparound surfing movie.
Discover “Dude”, The Big Wave Café and The Island Accommodation, all in the same complex
|Click on the "More Information" link below to view the Natural Attractions Tour Map.|
|Holiday Fun - Island Summer Carnival|
|Cnr Thompson Avenue and Ventnor Road Cowes VIC 3922|
Every year from the 26th December to the 26th January Amusement Services Australia operates the Island Summer Carnival at Cowes.
All the big rides are here including the: Spaceroller, Starship, Kamikaze & Midnight Madness!
We also have a brilliant selection of Fairground and Activity Games and we always invite 3rd party attractions such as: Animals on the Move, Snake Handlers, The Mini FX Team, & for the grand finale, Australia Day Fireworks.
|1805 Phillip Island Road Cowes VIC 3922|
Great Fun for Kids of all Ages! Get Lost In Our Maze, Gravity Room, Shrinking Room, Lookout Slide, Mini Golf, Ice Creamery, Cafe Chocolatte
Open 7 days from 10am
|• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards|
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
|Rhyll Trout & Bush Tucker Farm|
|36 Rhyll Newhaven Road Rhyll VIC 3923|
Experience the thrill of catching your own trout.
Outdoor and Indoor Fishing Areas.
Fishing Rods/Lessons Provided.
Set on 15 acres with picnic grounds. Country store.
|There are 26 numbered beaches around Phillip Island. (see main map) The numbers represent the location. In an Emergency Ring 000 and quote beach number|
Due to the variable and at times unsafe conditions of south coast beaches, visitors are urged to swim between the flags at patrolled beaches.
Visitors are also encouraged to talk to the surf lifesavers about the location of beaches appropriate to their level of competency.
Contact Woolamai Beach Surf Lifesaving Club on 03 5956 7311 for up to date patrol times. and details about summer programs
Scenic beach front picnic spots and free electric bbq’s are at Mussel Rock and Erewhon Point and Red Rocks. Public toilets are on the esplanade at the end of Thompson Avenue