|• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards|
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
Promote your business here!
|List your business for FREE on www.coastalstays.com -|
Victoria's High Ranking Coastal Accommodation Website
and also be included on your relevant town and/or regional site
Enquiries: info at coastalstays.com or phone 0427 334 399
|Phone: 0427 334 399 Website Email |
You may also like to consider the following which may be located nearby:
| Inverloch VIC 3996|
4km from Inverloch on the Tarwin Road.
Great fun for catching fish or just exploring Anderson Inlet - no boat licence required.
4.1m Polycraft, Lic. for 4 pass. $80 for 2hrs, $30ph thereafter.
4.2m Polycraft, Lic for 4 pass, $120 for 2hrs, $50ph thereafter.
4.5m Polycraft, Lic for 5 pass, $120 for 2hrs, $50ph thereafter.
4.8m Smartwave, Lic for 5 pass, $120 for 2 hrs, $50ph thereafter.
5m Cat, Lic for 5 pass, $120 for 2hrs, $50ph thereafter.
5.7m Mac, Lic for 7 pass, $150 for 2hrs, $60ph thereafter.
8m punt, Lic for 12 pass, $180 for 2hrs, $80ph thereafter.
Kayaks: Singles $20ph, Doubles $40ph.
*All boats require a $100 security deposit, kayaks require $50 security deposit. Life jackets & safety gear provided, rods available for hire and bait may be purchased here. Payment for hire and security bond is by cash only.
**Fuel use will be deducted from your bond at end of your hire.
Skippered Charters available for 12 passengers in Anderson Inlet.
|The Rotunda Jetty Carpark Cowes VIC 3922|
* Seal Watching Cruise drift amongst a colony of up to 5000 fur seals at Seal Rocks. * Twilight Bay Cruise * Cape Woolamai Cruise * Winter Whale Watching Cruise * Wilsons Prom Day Cruise. Groups or Function Charters. * Please Check Off Season Hours
|930 Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925|
"1 kilometre from main Phillip Island Bridge"
Viewing windows allow you to observe the manufacturing of the highest quality hand made chocolates.
Samples/Sales Boxed Chocolates/Truffles/ Cream Bars
Open 7 days Cafe on site for meals, coffee etc
|25 Veterans Drive Newhaven VIC 3922|
Open Daily from 10am.
A vast display of weaponry and exhibits depicting the period of Australia’s longest war .
Experience Australia's best hologram type exhibit. See fully equipped Cobra Helicopter and over 20,000 memorabilla items.
Café on site. Light Meals Great Coffee.
|14-18 Smith Street Leongatha VIC|
At Leongatha 20mins from Inverloch.
Modern 4 Screen Cinema with Dolby Surround Sound.
Latest Release Movies.
Extra summer screenings.
|Cape Liptrap Lighthouse is situated in Cape Liptrap Coastal Park 25 kilometres from Tarwin Lower. The lighthouse which is still in operation is 300 ft above sea level and was established in1913 to improve the safety of coastal shipping. |
Magnificent views across Bass Strait.
|Turnoff just past the Hospital on the Princes Highway. Excellent views over Toora to Wilsons Promontory and Barrys Beach|
|San Remo Pelican Feeding Daily at Noon|
|Marine Parade San Remo VIC 3925|
No Admittance Charge
Every day up to thirty local Pelicans arrive for their daily serve of fish, provided by San Remo Fishermans Co-op. This entertaining and close up natural experience is well worth the time - the kids will love it!
Afterwards try the Fish n Chips from the Co-op cafe