|• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards|
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
Promote your business here!
|List your business for FREE on www.coastalstays.com -|
Victoria's High Ranking Coastal Accommodation Website
and also be included on your relevant town and/or regional site
Enquiries: info at coastalstays.com or phone 0427 334 399
|Phone: 0427 334 399 Website Email |
You may also like to consider the following which may be located nearby:
| Inverloch VIC 3996|
4km from Inverloch on the Tarwin Road.
Great fun for catching fish or just exploring Anderson Inlet - no boat licence required.
4.1m Polycraft, Lic. for 4 pass. $80 for 2hrs, $30ph thereafter.
4.2m Polycraft, Lic for 4 pass, $120 for 2hrs, $50ph thereafter.
4.5m Polycraft, Lic for 5 pass, $120 for 2hrs, $50ph thereafter.
4.8m Smartwave, Lic for 5 pass, $120 for 2 hrs, $50ph thereafter.
5m Cat, Lic for 5 pass, $120 for 2hrs, $50ph thereafter.
5.7m Mac, Lic for 7 pass, $150 for 2hrs, $60ph thereafter.
8m punt, Lic for 12 pass, $180 for 2hrs, $80ph thereafter.
Kayaks: Singles $20ph, Doubles $40ph.
*All boats require a $100 security deposit, kayaks require $50 security deposit. Life jackets & safety gear provided, rods available for hire and bait may be purchased here. Payment for hire and security bond is by cash only.
**Fuel use will be deducted from your bond at end of your hire.
Skippered Charters available for 12 passengers in Anderson Inlet.
|14-18 Smith Street Leongatha VIC|
At Leongatha 20mins from Inverloch.
Modern 4 Screen Cinema with Dolby Surround Sound.
Latest Release Movies.
Extra summer screenings.
|930 Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925|
"1 kilometre from main Phillip Island Bridge"
Viewing windows allow you to observe the manufacturing of the highest quality hand made chocolates.
Samples/Sales Boxed Chocolates/Truffles/ Cream Bars
Open 7 days Cafe on site for meals, coffee etc
|25 Veterans Drive Newhaven VIC 3922|
Open Daily from 10am.
A vast display of weaponry and exhibits depicting the period of Australia’s longest war .
Experience Australia's best hologram type exhibit. See fully equipped Cobra Helicopter and over 20,000 memorabilla items.
Café on site. Light Meals Great Coffee.
|The Rotunda Jetty Carpark Cowes VIC 3922|
* Seal Watching Cruise drift amongst a colony of up to 5000 fur seals at Seal Rocks. * Twilight Bay Cruise * Cape Woolamai Cruise * Winter Whale Watching Cruise * Wilsons Prom Day Cruise. Groups or Function Charters. * Please Check Off Season Hours
|1805 Phillip Island Road Cowes VIC 3922|
Great Fun for Kids of all Ages! Get Lost In Our Maze, Gravity Room, Shrinking Room, Lookout Slide, Mini Golf, Ice Creamery, Cafe Chocolatte
Open 7 days from 10am
|South Gippsland Yacht Club|
|On the Esplanade near Bowling Club |
Sail competition rounds during the season.
|Just past Eagles nest Shack Bay has a boardwalk down to the sand beach. Great spot for that family picnic whilst the kids play in the shallows.|
Watch out for the surfers