|The Rotunda Cowes VIC 3922|
Seal Watching Cruises, drift amongst a colony of up to 5000 fur seals at Seal Rocks. Ocean rafting adventure trips around Phillip Island. French Island Tours. Bay Cruises. Wilson Prom Tours. Groups or Function Charters. * Please Check Off Season Hours
|930 Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925|
"1 kilometre from main Phillip Island Bridge"
Viewing windows allow you to observe the manufacturing of the highest quality hand made chocolates.
Samples/Sales Boxed Chocolates/Truffles/ Cream Bars
Open 7 days Cafe on site for meals, coffee etc
|Islantis Surfboards & Surfer Supplies|
|Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925|
Call in to our Shop at Phillip Island Road Newhaven (just over the bridge) on Phillip Island Road. Surfing Memorabilia Display. See boards from the 30's. Read about the History of Surfing. Test your Skills - Hire a Hawaiin Alaia Board (no fins)
|Marine Parade San Remo VIC 3925|
Great Spectacle for all the Family and its FREE!
Every day at 12 noon San Remo Fishermans Co-Op.
After the Pelican Feeding why not try the Fish & Chips in the new venue overlooking the jetty with bay views
Selection of Fresh Local Fish for Sale. Crays in season
|Summerland Beach Phillip Island VIC 3922|
Every evening at dusk.
See the Little Penguins come ashore at the World Renowned Penguin Parade at Summerland Beach.
Tiered seating with 180 degree elevated viewing.
During peak holiday periods bookings are essential.
Admittance charges apply
| San Remo VIC|
1. Penguin Parade-Point Grant Carpark (Nobbies). A 1hr walk from the Penguin Parade to the carpark at Point Grant. South west along unsealed road. Spectacular coastal views. (Bicycles).
2. Ventnor Beach Walk-30 minute walk along the beach. Access gained from Esplanade off Grossard Point Road. Coastal views of Phillip Island and Mornington Peninsula. Good swimming beach.
3. Bush to Bay-From the Koala Conservation Centre to Ryhll.
Combines Oswin Roberts Reserve walking track and Conservation Hill & Rhyll Inlet tracks. Approx 7 kilometres one way. By using other carparks can be shortened. Suitable for bicycles.
4. Conservation Hill & Rhyll Inlet - Rhyll Inlet is world renowned habitat for migratory waders. Walking tracks allow for good bird observing opportunities. Also suitable for bicycles.
Black Loop-Starts at Conservation Hill, along mangrove boardwalk continuing along Rhyll Inlet to Rhyll approx 90 minutes return.
Blue Loop-Starts at Conservation Hill, along mangrove boardwalk to Rhyll Inlet lookout. Approx 1 hr return.
Green Loop-Mangrove boardwalk return track.
Approx 30 minutes return.
5. Oswin Roberts Reserve-The last remaining remnant bushland on Phillip Island. The walking tracks allow for wildlife observing and are also suitable for bicycles.
Black Loop-Starts at carpark situated off Harbison Rd. Approx 4.5 klms 2 hrs return.
Blue Loop-Starts at carpark situated off Harbison Rd. Approx 2.5 klms 1 hr return
Green Loop-Starts at carpark situated off Harbison Rd. Approx 1.1 klms 30 minutes return.
6. Churchill Island-Small island wih historic buildings, lovely gardens and walking tracks. 5km walk around the island approx 2 hrs. There is also a smaller walk, the North Point Loop which is 2 klms approx 1 hr. Tracks are suitable for bicycles.
Please Note: Admission charge to Churchill Island.
7. Woolamai Safety Beach-1hr walk back towards the bridge. Views to San Remo Jetty. Beach access from Cottesloe Ave in Cape Woolamai. Map U16
8. Cape Woolamai-The highest point on Phillip Island (spectacular views) and the largest shearwater rookery. Between Oct-April this area is home to thousands of shearwaters. All walks start from the information shelter at the carpark, then follow the beach to the left for approx 1 kilometre.
Pinnacle walk (green markers) Approx 4 klms estimated 2 hrs return.
Old Granite Quarry Walk (blue markers) Approx 6klms estimated 3 hour return.
Cape Woolamai Beacon Walk (black markers) Approx 6.6 klms estimated 3 hrs 30 minutes return.
Cape Woolamai Circuit-Comination of all three walking tracks Approx
8 kilometres - 4 hours
9. Cape Woolamai Surf Beach to Colonnades-
Natural attraction featuring columns of basalt best seen at low tide.
10. Forest Caves-Sea caves formed by erosion located just before Surf Beach Estate, left off main Phillip Island Tourist Rd. Walk up the stairs from the carpark onto the beach, then turn left. The caves are only accessible at low tide. Approx 45 minutes return you pass by large sand dunes which are home to thousands of shearwaters Oct-April.
11. Kitty Miller Bay-1 hr walk from Kitty Miller Bay carpark to the east along the beach. This will take you to the site of the wreck of the ‘Speke’. The years have taken their toll leaving but a few remnants. This walk is best carried out at low tide.
12. Pyramid Rock to Berrys Beach-Walk to Berrys beach along gently undulating clifftop track. Enjoy views of Phillip Island’s southern coastline including Point Grant and the Nobbies. Start the walk at either Pyramid Rock carpark (to access the track you will need to walk from the carpark back to Glamis Rd then follow Glamis Rd until you see the start of the track on your right). Approx 2.5 klms 1 hr one way.
13. Swan Lake Trail- Enjoy the tranquility at the only permanent freshwater lake on Phillip Island. Walk to 2 viewing hides for great birdwatching. The easy walk is approx 1.3 klms in length and takes approx 40 minutes return. The trail starts from the carpark on Ventnor Road, 400 mts south of Back Beach Rd (near the Penguin Parade).
|1805 Phillip Island Road Cowes VIC 3922|
Great Fun for Kids of all Ages! Get Lost In Our Maze, Gravity Room, Shrinking Room, Lookout Slide, Mini Golf, Ice Creamery, Cafe Chocolatte
Open 7 days from 10am
|930 Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925|
Adventure activities and equipment hire including surfing, kayaking, mountain bikes, snorkeling, eco activities
|627a Settlement Road Cowes VIC 3922|
Australia's Finest Short Game Facility Located On A Private Beach. Championship Par 3 Golf Course.
2 Club Pitch and Putt Course. Extensive Practice Greens.
Studio Style Accommodation.