Find ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
Activities by Location:
Search by Activity Type:
Prom Country Activities & Attractions
Activities & Attractions - Cape Paterson
|Cape Paterson Road Inverloch VIC 3996|
Inside: All Tides
Suicide: High Tide
Eagles Nest: High Tide
Shack Bay: High or Low Tide
Twin Reefs: Low Tide
The Oaks: All Tides
For up to date information re the best waves in the area contact the team at Serious Surf in Williams Street Inverloch.
Activities & Attractions - Foster
|South Gippsland Highway Stony Creek VIC 3957|
Local Horse Racing is always a great day out, especially during summer as holiday makers bring a vibrant, fun, carnival atmosphere to the days racing and activities. Stony Creek is approximately 15-20 minutes from Foster (see map). Bookmakers and TAB. Excellent Facilities and Racing.
Activities & Attractions - Inverloch
|930 Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925|
"1 kilometre from main Phillip Island Bridge"
Viewing windows allow you to observe the manufacturing of the highest quality hand made chocolates.
Samples/Sales Boxed Chocolates/Truffles/ Cream Bars
Open 7 days Cafe on site for meals, coffee etc
|14-18 Smith Street Leongatha VIC|
At Leongatha 20mins from Inverloch.
Modern 4 Screen Cinema with QSC 7.1 Surround Sound.
Latest Release Movies.
Extra summer screenings.
|25 Veterans Drive Newhaven VIC 3922|
Open Daily from 10am.
A vast display of weaponry and exhibits depicting the period of Australias longest war .
Experience Australia's best hologram type exhibit. See fully equipped Cobra Helicopter and over 20,000 memorabilla items.
Cafe on site. Light Meals Great Coffee.
|The Rotunda Jetty Carpark Cowes VIC 3922|
* Seal Watching Cruise drift amongst a colony of up to 5000 fur seals at Seal Rocks. * Twilight Bay Cruise * Cape Woolamai Cruise * Winter Whale Watching Cruise * Wilsons Prom Day Cruise. Groups or Function Charters. * Please Check Off Season Hours
|• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards|
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
|Esplanade Inverloch VIC 3996|
On the Esplanade near Bowling Club
Sail competition rounds during the season.
|163 Surf Parade (opposite Goroke St) Inverlcoh VIC 3996|
Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club is a volunteer organisation which provides beach patrol and rescue services, first aid and lifesaving education and training at Inverloch Surf Beach.
Funding for Club activities comes from membership fees, donations, sponsorships and Government grants. Inverloch is situated on the Victorian Coastline approximately 140 km South East of Melbourne and is a popular beach holiday destination.
The Club patrols the Surf Beach between December and Easter each year.
Clubhouse is located at 163 Surf Parade (opposite Goroke St) in Inverloch, Victoria, Australia.
|For the beach enthusiast there is kilometres of accessible beach from the boat ramp through to Cape Paterson.|
Popular swimming beaches are to be found near the jetty on the Esplanade and around Norman Bay.
The Surf Beach opposite Goroke Street is Inverloch’s most popular family beach. Easily accessible and patrolled during main holiday periods