|• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards|
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
|Torquay Airport-325 Blackgate Road Torquay VIC 3228|
Open cockpit Tiger Moth flights.
Extreme aerobatics for thrill seekers
Flights over the Great Ocean Road including 12 Apostles flights.
|Australian Skydive at Torquay Airport|
|32 Blackgate Road Torquay VIC 3228|
Victoria’s Most Spectacular Coastal Jump
Tandem Skydive Bells Beach, Torquay
Or Learn to Skydive Solo.
Excellent Safety Track Record.
Professionally Edited DVD's & Stills.
Gift Vouchers Available
100% Pure Adrenalin - Guaranteed! Operating 7 Days a Week
|Spring Creek Horse Rides & Accommodation|
|245 Porttreath Road Bellbrae VIC 3228|
Holiday farm self contained cottage. Ensuite, open fire, sleeps 8. Pets welcome. Horse riding.