|Tatts Pokies at the Lorne Hotel in Mountjoy Parade|
|Shop 3, 154 Mountjoy Parade Lorne VIC|
Full Range Postal Products, Gifts, Post Cards, Bank@Post, Passports.
|1 Ocean Road Lorne VIC|
(Melb side bridge).
Full range of Groceries, Meats, Deli Foods, Fresh Produce, Liquor
|Getting to Lorne by Public Transport|
|V-Line train/coach services depart Melbourne daily to Geelong, and along The Great Ocean Road to Lorne and Apollo Bay. Return coach services connect from Apollo Bay to Port Campbell and Warrnambool on Fridays all year round (extra services main holiday period). V-line enquiries 136 196|
|Lavers Hills Road Colac VIC|
For the racing enthusiast the nearest racecourse is the Colac Turf Club situated in Lavers Hills Road Colac is a 1 hour drive from Lorne via C151. The club races from September to April has excellent facilities Full TAB/Bookmakers
|Getting to Lorne By Train:|
|Trains from interstate capital cities arrive at Melbourne’s Spencer Street station connecting services to Geelong and Warrnambool|
|Mallacoota Wharf VIC|
Under New Ownership
Spectacular 2 Hour Cruise of Croajingolong National Park aboard the M.V. Lochard.
Contact Captain Dale for further information
|• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards|
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
|Information about fishing in the Mallacoota Region.|
List of best baits to use for each fish species.
Detailed information on the species of fish you might expect to catch in this area.
|Mallacoota Golf & Country Club|
|Nelson Drive Mallacoota VIC 3892|
Mallacoota Golf & Country Club is on Bastion Point, less than 3km from the centre of town. The course is a gently undulating and it is open all year round. Pro Shop is open from 9.00am - 4.00pm daily. The bar opens at 4.00pm and meals are available then (daily during holiday time). Visiting golfers are welcome and there is no need to book. 18 Holes, Par 71, ACR 69, 5731 metres