• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
Send an Enquiry:
To send an enquiry for Water Safety Hints,
please fill out the form below.
Thankyou for contacting
Water Safety Hints.
A representative will be in touch with you soon.
Disclaimer: Water Safety Hints, staff and agents have made every endeavour to ensure that details appearing on this website are correct at the time of publication, but accept no responsibility for any inaccuracy of misdescription, whether by inclusion or omission, nor does the owners of the CoastalStays group of websites accept any responsibility for subsequent changes in details or services shown.
The Rotunda Jetty Carpark Cowes VIC 3922 * Seal Watching Cruise drift amongst a colony of up to 5000 fur seals at Seal Rocks. * Twilight Bay Cruise * Cape Woolamai Cruise * Winter Whale Watching Cruise * Wilsons Prom Day Cruise. Groups or Function Charters. * Please Check Off Season Hours
930 Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925 "1 kilometre from main Phillip Island Bridge"
Viewing windows allow you to observe the manufacturing of the highest quality hand made chocolates.
Samples/Sales Boxed Chocolates/Truffles/ Cream Bars
Open 7 days Cafe on site for meals, coffee etc