|• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
Promote your business here!
|List your business for FREE on www.coastalstays.com -
Victoria's High Ranking Coastal Accommodation Website
and also be included on your relevant town and/or regional site
Enquiries: info at coastalstays.com or phone 0427 334 399
|Phone: 0427 334 399 Website Email
You may also like to consider the following which may be located nearby:
|14-18 Smith Street Leongatha VIC
At Leongatha 20mins from Inverloch.
Modern 4 Screen Cinema with QSC 7.1 Surround Sound.
Latest Release Movies.
Extra summer screenings.
|930 Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925
"1 kilometre from main Phillip Island Bridge"
Viewing windows allow you to observe the manufacturing of the highest quality hand made chocolates.
Samples/Sales Boxed Chocolates/Truffles/ Cream Bars
Open 7 days Cafe on site for meals, coffee etc
|The Rotunda Jetty Carpark Cowes VIC 3922
* Seal Watching Cruise drift amongst a colony of up to 5000 fur seals at Seal Rocks. * Twilight Bay Cruise * Cape Woolamai Cruise * Winter Whale Watching Cruise * Wilsons Prom Day Cruise. Groups or Function Charters. * Please Check Off Season Hours
|Turnoff just past the Hospital on the Princes Highway. Excellent views over Toora to Wilsons Promontory and Barrys Beach
|Horse Racing 2019-20 Stony Creek near Meeniyan
|South Gippsland Highway Stony Creek via Meeniyan VIC
Country racing is great day out for all the family.
Stony Creek offers professional racing with a picnic type atmosphere-there is always something going on for the kids and adults alike, not forgetting the competitive racing.
Note: No BYO or glassware permitted on track
|Anderson Inlet takes its name from Samuel Anderson who settled on the Bass River at Bass in 1835, six weeks after Batman and Fawkner landed in Port Phillip.
Activities never cease on Anderson Inlet which is a haven for boating enthusiasts, surfers, water skiers, windsurfers, scuba divers, fishing and yachting.
|South Gippsland Yacht Club
|Esplanade Inverloch VIC 3996
On the Esplanade near Bowling Club
Sail competition rounds during the season.
|5 Lindsey Close Inverloch VIC 3996
Heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, tennis court,
steam room, fully equipped gym, spa,
hairdresser, massage, aqua classes
beauty treatments, myotherapy.