No listings found for sub-category ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS for location .
Please Try Again.
Promote your business here!
|List your business for FREE on www.coastalstays.com -|
Victoria's High Ranking Coastal Accommodation Website
and also be included on your relevant town and/or regional site
Enquiries: info at coastalstays.com or phone 0427 334 399
|Phone: 0427 334 399 Website Email |
You may also like to consider the following which may be located nearby:
|The Rotunda Jetty Carpark Cowes VIC 3922|
* Seal Watching Cruise drift amongst a colony of up to 5000 fur seals at Seal Rocks. * Twilight Bay Cruise * Cape Woolamai Cruise * Winter Whale Watching Cruise * Wilsons Prom Day Cruise. Groups or Function Charters. * Please Check Off Season Hours
|25 Veterans Drive Newhaven VIC 3922|
Open Daily from 10am.
A vast display of weaponry and exhibits depicting the period of Australia’s longest war .
Experience Australia's best hologram type exhibit. See fully equipped Cobra Helicopter and over 20,000 memorabilla items.
Café on site. Light Meals Great Coffee.
|930 Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925|
"1 kilometre from main Phillip Island Bridge"
Viewing windows allow you to observe the manufacturing of the highest quality hand made chocolates.
Samples/Sales Boxed Chocolates/Truffles/ Cream Bars
Open 7 days Cafe on site for meals, coffee etc
|Island Summer Carnival Phillip Island|
|Cnr Thompson Avenue and Ventnor Road Cowes VIC 3922|
Every year from the 26th December to the 26th January Amusement Services Australia operates the Island Summer Carnival at Cowes.
All the big rides are here including the: Spaceroller, Starship, Kamikaze & Midnight Madness!
We also have a brilliant selection of Fairground and Activity Games and we always invite 3rd party attractions such as: Animals on the Move, Snake Handlers, The Mini FX Team, & for the grand finale, Australia Day Fireworks.
|A Maze 'N Things Phillip Island|
|1805 Phillip Island Road Cowes VIC 3922|
Great Fun for Kids of all Ages! Get Lost In Our Maze, Gravity Room, Shrinking Room, Lookout Slide, Mini Golf, Ice Creamery, Cafe Chocolatte
Open 7 days from 10am
|• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards|
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
|Natural Attractions Tour Map|
|Click on the "More Information" link below to view the Natural Attractions Tour Map.|
|Naturaliste Guided Tours of French Island|
|French Island Vic VIC|
Naturaliste Tours run small, guided tours of French Island, a hidden treasure of natural wilderness, sandy coastlines and abundant wildlife.
Our tours, led by experienced guides, will let you discover the history and natural beauty of this unique island.
|Click on the "More Information" link below to view the Attractions Location Map.|