No listings found for sub-category ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS for location .
Please Try Again.
Promote your business here!
|List your business for FREE on www.coastalstays.com -
Victoria's High Ranking Coastal Accommodation Website
and also be included on your relevant town and/or regional site
Enquiries: info at coastalstays.com or phone 0427 334 399
|Phone: 0427 334 399 Website Email
You may also like to consider the following which may be located nearby:
|The Rotunda Jetty Carpark Cowes VIC 3922
* Seal Watching Cruise drift amongst a colony of up to 5000 fur seals at Seal Rocks. * Twilight Bay Cruise * Cape Woolamai Cruise * Winter Whale Watching Cruise * Wilsons Prom Day Cruise. Groups or Function Charters. * Please Check Off Season Hours
|930 Phillip Island Road Newhaven VIC 3925
"1 kilometre from main Phillip Island Bridge"
Viewing windows allow you to observe the manufacturing of the highest quality hand made chocolates.
Samples/Sales Boxed Chocolates/Truffles/ Cream Bars
Open 7 days Cafe on site for meals, coffee etc
|Island Summer Carnival Phillip Island
|Cnr Thompson Avenue and Ventnor Road Cowes VIC 3922
Every year from the 26th December to the 26th January Amusement Services Australia operates the Island Summer Carnival at Cowes.
All the big rides are here including the: Spaceroller, Starship, Kamikaze & Midnight Madness!
We also have a brilliant selection of Fairground and Activity Games and we always invite 3rd party attractions such as: Animals on the Move, Snake Handlers, The Mini FX Team, & for the grand finale, Australia Day Fireworks.
|National Vietnam Veterans Museum Phillip Island
|25 Veterans Drive Newhaven VIC 3922
Open Daily from 10am. A vast display of weaponry and exhibits depicting the period of Australia's longest war .
|A Maze 'N Things Phillip Island
|1805 Phillip Island Road Cowes VIC 3922
Great Fun for Kids of all Ages! Get Lost In Our Maze, Gravity Room, Shrinking Room, Lookout Slide, Mini Golf, Ice Creamery, Cafe Chocolatte
Open 7 days from 10am
|• Swim or surf only at beaches patrolled by lifeguards
• Always swim between the flags marking the area safer for swimming.
• Read and obey the signs
• Be careful where you dive – accidents often result from diving into shallow waters.
• Be aware of slippery banks and rocks when fishing
• Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Always swim under supervision
• If you get into trouble in the water, stay calm. Signal for help, then float and wait for assistance
• Float with a current or undertow. Don’t try to swim against it.
• When out on the water always wear the correct safety equipment.
|Natural Attractions Tour Map
|Click on the "More Information" link below to view the Natural Attractions Tour Map.
|Naturaliste Guided Tours of French Island
|French Island Vic VIC
Naturaliste Tours run small, guided tours of French Island, a hidden treasure of natural wilderness, sandy coastlines and abundant wildlife.
Our tours, led by experienced guides, will let you discover the history and natural beauty of this unique island.
|Click on the "More Information" link below to view the Attractions Location Map.